To guarantee safety at Ravers Resort and keep this a perfect place for everyone to enjoy, The Qontinent has set up a few rules. These regulations apply as internal regulations on Ravers Resort during 12, 13, 14 and 15 August 2022. Anyone who buys a (Camping) ticket automatically declares that they agree to the following regulations.
As a visitor, you can be pre-searched. Access will be denied to those who do not cooperate, without refund of any fees. Only visitors with a valid camping bracelet are allowed at Ravers Resort. Visitors must check in at the entrance of Ravers Resort where ID and age will be checked.
Always follow the guidelines demanded by the stewards, security and emergency services. In case of discussion, the manager of Ravers Resort has the final word. Use your common sense and don't bring others in danger.
Also follow the instructions from the stewards while setting up your tents and keep emergency exits, emergency paths and passageways free. The stewards can move wrongly placed tents without permission of the owner. Always keep the safety route free. Tents at this route will be moved without notice.
Camp space is limited. Bring a tent as big as you want, but make sure that the surface of the tent is used for the number of people who fit in the tent. If you bring a tent for 5 people, you have to sleep in it with 5 people, otherwise, Ravers Resort will be too small.
FOOD, DRINKS & RAVE SUPPLIES
There will be food and drink stands at Ravers Resort; breakfast options are also available. Forgot something? No stress! Ravers Resort offers a shop with all kind of camping supplies, for example allowed BBQ sets, air mattresses, pumps, flashlights, tampons, condoms, etcetera.
Start your day fresh and fruity and take a hot shower at Ravers Resort. This area will be cleaned on a regular base.
AT YOUR OWN RISK
Visitors stay at their own risk on the premises overnight. The Qontinent is not responsible for any physical or material damage. When you violate the rules above, you lose the right to residence at Ravers Resort and The Qontinent without refund of any fees.
WHAT'S ALLOWED AT RAVERS RESORT?
- Guide dogs for people with visual disability
- Simple disposable or pocket cameras
- Folding umbrellas without pin (no parasols)
- Plastic and blankets to sit on
- Sunscreen lotion and cosmetic products (max. 50ml), deodorant (only roll-on sticks, no spray cans)
- Refreshment water in a sprayer
- Disposable BBQ's, cookers and gas utilities (max. 250 grams, only for use at the BBQ zones)
- Food and drinks with a limit of 6 unopened cans or bottles of alcoholic (max. 8%) drinks with a maximum of 50cl each, and 6 unopened cans or bottles of water/soda/energy drink (max. 50cl each) per person. You are allowed to enter once with the limited amount of drinks and food. These can only be consumed at Ravers Resort, not at The Qontinent. Glass is not allowed at Ravers Resort, use plastic cans or bottles instead.
WHAT'S NOT ALLOWED AT RAVERS RESORT?
- Food and drinks exceeding the limits, bottles, glass, drugs or other stimulants
- Nutrients and medication. People who require nutrients or medication for medical reasons (for example, diabetes) must be in possession of a medical certificate
- Deodorants or perfumes exceeding the limit of 50ml
- Any objects considered dangerous by security may be refused
- Projectiles or explosives in solid, liquid or gaseous form
- Inflammable products, materials and sprays
- Pyrotechnical objects such as Bengal lights
- Any weapon or dangerous, sharp or bruising object which could be used in such way, for example sticks, chains, stabbing or thrust weapons and so on
- Banners or items with discriminating and/or provocative texts and/or expressions that can be used as a mean to disturb the peace, endanger the safety of the crowd and/or inflict damage to people and goods
- Making fire. This is strictly forbidden
- Animals at The Qontinent and Ravers Resort, except you in your animal onesie
- Everybody who does not follow these rules.
Please make sure to read the terms for The Qontinent here before you buy a ticket.