Are you planning to visit The Qontinent by plane? The best way to get there is by traveling through Brussels National Airport, Charleroi Airport or Eindhoven Airport.
- Brussels Airport (Zaventem): www.brusselsairport.be
- Brussels South Airport (Charleroi): www.charleroi-airport.com
- Eindhoven Airport: www.eindhovenairport.nl
- Belgian railways: www.belgiantrain.be
- Dutch railways: www.ns.nl
- Public transport Belgium: www.delijn.be
- Public transport The Netherlands: www.9292.nl
Are you a real die-hard who stays the entire weekend at The Qontinent? Travel to Gent-Sint-Pieters station; the main railway station in Gent and take the bus to The Qontinent. Find out the quickest way to travel to Gent-Sint-Pieters station on www.nmbs.be and www.delijn.be.
Line 76 will run a normal service. Buses will depart every hour from Gent-Sint-Pieters to The Qontinent (depart +/- :46). The last bus to Gent-Sint-Pieters will depart from 'Parking 1' at 20:16h on Saturday and at 20:21h on Sunday.
You can use your Lijnkaart, Buzzy Pazz or Omnipas. If you're not in possession of a Lijnkaart, Buzzy Pazz or Omnipas, you will have to buy a ticket via the De Lijn app, one of the ticket machines from De Lijn or online at www.delijn.be or contactless on the bus.