DATE & OPENING HOURS
OPENING HOURS CAMPING
Campsite “The Restless Rebels" opens on Friday the 12th of August at 14:00h and closes on Monday the 15th of August at 12:00h.
Camping Check in:
Friday the 12th of August 2016 - 14:00h till 00:00h
Saturday the 13th of August 2016 - 10:00h till 20:00h
Sunday the 14th of August 2016 - 10:00h till 14:00h
Camping Check out:
Monday the 15th of August 2016 - 07:00h till 12:00h
Friday the 12th of August 2016 - 20:00h till 02:00h
Saturday the 13th of August 2016 - 07:30h till 14:00h and from 00:30h till 02:30h
Sunday the 14th of August 2016 - 07:30h till 14:00h and from 22:30h till 00:30h
Monday the 15th of August 2016 - 07:30h till 12:00h
OPENING HOURS FESTIVAL
Friday the 12th of August 2016 - 19:00h till 01:00h - Camping Pre-party
Saturday the 13th of August 2016 - 12:00h till 01:00h - Full Festival
You can exchange your e-ticket for your access bracelet till 22:00h.
Sunday the 14th of August 2016 - 12:00h till 23:00h - Full Festival
You can exchange your e-ticket for your access bracelet till 20:00h.
The Qontinent will take place at recreation area Puyenbroeck, Wachtebeke (BE). The GPS address is: Craenendam 1, 9185 Wachtebeke. Please follow the festival signings once you see them (turn off your GPS at that point).
The minimum age to enter The Qontinent is 16, but access is also granted to those who are turning 16 in the year 2016. Make sure to bring your ID because age will be checked at the entrance.
People born in 2000 will be granted entrance even if they turn 16 after the festival. Anyone who turns 16 in 2016 is permitted entrance. This is a strict policy and nobody who is born in 2001 or later year, even if accompanied by an adult, can enter The Qontinent.
Will you join our rebellion? Claim your tickets online or at the door. Note: tickets purchased at the door will be more expensive or you may have to queue until advance ticket holders have entered. They will also be restricted in number, so there is no guarantee there will be any left when you arrive.
HOW TO GET THERE
Coming by train?
Are you staying the entire weekend at The Qontinent? Travel to the station of Gent-Sint-Pieters, the main railway station in Gent and take the shuttle service or line 76 to The Qontinent at Wachtebeke. Find out the quickest way to travel to the train station of Gent-Sint-Pieters from your location on www.nmbs.be.
- Tickets will cost you 5 EUR and can be bought when entering the bus. This also includes the return transfer.
- Shuttle buses leave from platform 14, line 76 from platform 15.
- The normal rates are valid at the buses from De Lijn (line 76, Wachtebeke).
- You can use your Lijnkaart, Buzzy Pazz or Omnipas. If you're not in possession of a Lijnkaart, Buzzy Pazz or Omnipas, you will have to buy a ticket at the shop of De Lijn or at one of the ticket machines of De Lijn.
Friday 12 August 2016
Shuttle buses leave from 11:25h till 21:30h (Gent-Sint-Pieters - Puyenbroeck, Wachtebeke).
Saturday 13 and Sunday 14 August 2016
Line 76 will run a normal service. Buses will depart every hour from Gent-Sint-Pieters to Wachtebeke (depart +/- :47). There will be no bus service to Gent after the festival (Saturday's last bus will depart from Puyenbroeck, Wachtebeke at 20:45h, Sunday's last bus will depart from Puyenbroeck, Wachtebeke at 20:22h).
Monday 15 August 2016
Shuttle buses leave from 09:40h till 13:00h (Gent-Sint-Pieters - Puyenbroeck, Wachtebeke). All buses will depart from parking 1 (main entrance).
An easy website to plan your Public Transport trip is www.belgianrail.be and www.delijn.be.
CLICK HERE FOR TIME SCHEDULE SHUTTLE SERVICE
Coming by car?
GPS ADDRESS: Craenendam 1, 9185 Wachtebeke.
Follow the signs from the highway to the recreation area Puyenbroeck. As soon as you get at Puyenbroeck you have to follow the signs to 'Parking Festival'. You have to pay 10 EUR for 1 day and 15 EUR for 2-3 days. When you exit the parking lot you won't be able to re-enter, unless you buy a new parking ticket. The parking lots are within walking range of The Qontinent.
Via the E17 (coming from Brussels, Kortrijk, France, …)
Take exit 11 Lochristi/Beervelde. After the exit you take the N449 to Beervelde. On the N449, go right to the N70 at the second intersection with traffic lights. On the N70, go left at the first intersection with traffic lights (to Hoekstraat). At the end of the Hoekstraat, turn right and immediately left again. Follow this road (Stenenbrug) and you'll reach the festival site.
Via the E34 (coming from Antwerp, Holland, …)
Take exit 13 Zelzate-Oost. Coming from Antwerp, you take the R4 direction Gent. After 500 meters you'll reach a roundabout. Coming from Knokke, you immediately reach the roundabout. At the roundabout, you follow the direction Wachtebeke. Follow the signs to recreation area Puyenbroeck and 'Parking Festival'.
KISS & RIDE
Don't feel like driving yourself? Make sure to meet at the Kiss & Ride zone. Follow the signs to recreation area Puyenbroeck. Afterwards follow the signs to the Kiss & Ride. The Kiss & Ride is located at 'Parking 1' of the recreation area.
Coming by bike?
Coming by bike? Yes we like! Follow the bike signs to Puyenbroeck (Wachtebeke) and park your bike for free near the main entrance of The Qontinent. Lock up your bike and follow the signs to the Festival. We are not responsible for damages or the loss of your bike so park it decently and lock it up well.
There is one ATM to withdraw cash at the festival site and you also can use your bankcard (Maestro, Mastercard and Visa are accepted) at the token desks. However, we do recommend that you bring enough cash.
All the consumptions (food & drinks) need to be paid with tokens. Get your tokens at the token desks at the festival site. We do not refund unused tokens!
There will be lockers available at the campsite and the festival site. Renting a locker costs 6 EUR for a normal and 8 EUR for a large. A deposit of 5 EUR will be added to every locker, which you will get back when you return your locker key. At our festival camping, you will be able to rent a locker for the whole weekend for the amount of 10 EUR, with a deposit of 5 EUR.
We are very lucky to have a professional media team. They will capture the whole event through video footage and photographs. Our photographers and camera crew will be up and running during the event, so make sure to wear your brightest smile and show your best dance moves.
The official aftermovie for “The Qontinent - Rise Of The Restless" will be available in a few weeks after the event. The official pictures will be available on our Facebook page and on our website, a few days after the event. Please note: you may have been photographed, but this does not mean that your picture will end up online. Don't forget to share your photos and videos on social media using the hashtag #TheQontinent.
Mention @theqontinent when you want to share something with us. We would love to see your pictures so upload them on Twitter, Instagram or Facebook and use the hashtag #TheQontinent. Join the Facebook event and invite your friends.
Our social media:
Add Bass-Events and Q_dance on Snapchat to stay up-to-date about backstage footage during The Qontinent - Rise Of The Restless.
The Qontinent is a zero tolerance event. This means that all types of soft and hard drugs are not allowed. If drugs are found, you will be handed over to the police.
At The Qontinent, you can purchase your favorite The Qontinent, Bass Events and Q-dance merchandise items.
Rise Of The Restless! Rebels, it's finally here and it's absolutely been worth the wait. Bass Events and Q-dance proudly present Psyko Punkz - Rise Of The Restless as the official 2016 anthem of The Qontinent. Become a die hard rebel and grab your copy!
OFFICIAL 4CD COMPILATION
Anthem maker Psyko Punkz, Sub Zero Project, Dr. Rude and Dj Mad Dog are responsible for this year's absolute must-have: the official 4CD compilation of The Qontinent! This year the compilation will feature some exciting new or soon-to-be-released tracks. For more information and tracklisting, click here.
CAMPSITE “THE RESTLESS REBELS" INFO
Only people who have a valid ticket are allowed to enter our camping and pre-party. There are no tickets available in pre-sale or at the doors for the pre-party only.
- You will get your camping bracelets at the main entrance of The Qontinent. NOTE: it will only be possible to receive your bracelets if you have a valid ticket and your ID card.
- The organization of The Qontinent has set up a few camping rules to guarantee safety at the campsite. People who violate these rules will be asked to leave the camping and might also be excluded to the festival.
- No cooker or gas utilities at campsite “The Restless Rebels". Note: Single use disposable barbeques are available at the camping. The organization will provide a BBQ zone: do not barbecue near your own tent.
- It is allowed to bring your own food and drinks to the campsite but there's a limit of 6 canned alcoholic drinks (max. 50cl each) and 6 cans or bottles (plastic) of water/soda/energy drink (max. 50cl each) per person. You're only allowed to consume your own food and drinks at the campsite and not on the festival grounds. You can only enter once with the limited amount of drinks or food.
- Note that your camp space is limited. You can bring a tent as big as you want, but you have to make sure that the surface of the tent is used for the number of people who fit in the tent. If you bring a tent for 5 people, you have to sleep in it with 5 people! Otherwise, the campsite will be too small.
- It will be possible to buy food and drinks at the campsite. Breakfast options are also available.
- There is also a shop with all kinds of camping supplies.
- Toilet units will be available at the campsite and they will be FREE.
Campsite “The Restless Rebels" offers everything to make your stay as comfortable as possible. Check out the campsite facilities:
- Toilets - free use and will be cleaned on a regular base. It is not allowed to pee outside the toilet area!
- Showers - get fresh and fruity! At the cost of 2 tokens you can take a hot shower at campsite “The Restless Rebels". Shower area will be cleaned on a regular base.
- BBQ area
- Foodcorner + Bar
- Camping Shop - forgot something? No stress! The camping shop will provide you with the basic camping things you need: allowed BBQ sets, air matrasses, pumps, flashlights, tampons, condoms, ...
- Lockers - you can rent a locker at campsite “The Restless Rebels" at the cost of 10 EUR + a deposit of 5 EUR. When you return the key afterwards, you will get back the warranty of 5 EUR. Sharing is caring so share a locker with your friends!
- First Aid
ANY MORE QUESTIONS?
Do you have a question? Please check out our website first, more of the answers can be found online: www.theqontinent.be. If you cannot find the answer you're looking for, please send an e-mail to email@example.com. Keep in mind that it might take us some time to respond on all mails, we'll do our best to help you as quick as possible. After Thursday 11 August, we cannot guarantee that mails will get answered.
HAVE AN UNFORGETTABLE, RESTLESS WEEKEND!
"The Qontinent - Rise Of The Restless"
12-13-14 August 2016
Recreation Area Puyenbroeck, Wachtebeke (BE)